Will Illuminate Wollondilly be COVID Safe?
Each event in the Illuminate program will have a COVID-safe plan and measures in place to ensure a COVID safe event.
COVID-safety measures will include:
- QR codes at entry points to each component of the festival
- Over 20 Service NSW check-in QR codes across the footprint of the festival. These will be printed and displayed in key vantage points.
- Some sections of Illuminate will be managed through one-way pedestrian flow to keep pedestrians moving and reduce potential congestion
- COVID marshals throughout the festival footprint to assist visitors
- Visitors are asked to observe instructions from staff and marshals, and pay attention to the variable message signs, which will be regularly updated to maintain a COVID-safe capacity across the festival
- Hand sanitation stations at each entry point will be available
- Service NSW check-ins, an interactive festival map, an accessibility map and other key festival information will be available
- Frequent cleaning and sanitising of facilities throughout the festival
Will visitors be required to wear masks at Illuminate?
- All visitors to Illuminate Wollondilly must follow the relevant Public Health Order at the time of the event, and requirements may vary between indoor events and outdoor activities. Masks will be available to those visitors who choose to wear them.
- For the latest NSW Health advice and requirements under the Public Health Order, please visit NSW.gov.au/COVID-19.
- Please observe specific venue requirements when attending the festival.